Enjoy complimentary tastings, food pairings and shopping Up to 54% off at Cobbler Mountain Cellars
Why You Should Go: You’re the biggest wine lover you know – from bubbles and pink sips, to deep reds and light whites, you love any tangy combination those grapes can come up with. Find a few true oenophile pals and head to Cobbler Mountain Cellars for award-winning wines, perfect food pairings, and a little vino shopping.
What You Can Choose:
- $26 for a winery visit for 2 including tastings, pairings, a $12 gift shop credit and souvenir wine glasses ($54 value)
- $50 for a winery visit for 4 including tastings, pairings, two $12 gift shop credits and souvenir wine glasses ($108 value)
What You Should Know: Cobbler Mountain Cellars is home to six award-winning varietals: the Chardonnay Reserve, Cobblesone White, Limited Release Hard Apple Cider, Malbec, Meritage, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. In your trip, you’ll pair local honey, bread and cheese with your sips, receive souvenir tasting glasses and have a jingle to spend in the gift shop. For wine lovers only.
- Buy 6 for yourself and 6 for your vino-sipping friends.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Hours and reservations: Sat-Sun, no reservations required between 11am-5pm year-round.
- Reservations are required for private tastings Thurs, Fri & Mon between 11am-5pm, please call to book your visit.
- Closed Tuesdays & Wednesdays.
- Parking is included in the voucher price.
- Voucher entitles you to a $12 credit in the gift shop.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Cobbler Mountain Cellars
- Please call (540) 364-2802 with your voucher number in advance to book a weekday visit, weekend visits available for walk-ins.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival to the winery.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, a valid ID will be required upon redemption.