Expired Didn't Tip
$37 for a ticket to the Moonlight Monuments Pedicab Tour ($75 value) 51% off at Discover DC Pedicab Tours
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: When man created the wheel, he knew that life would become easier – but he probably underestimated the ease that we could enjoy. Take a ride on the relaxing side with Discover DC Pedicab Tours, a local group of all-star guides with wheels that really turn on the Moonlight Monuments Tour.
What You Will See: Your tour begins and ends at the Old Post Office on 12th and Pennsylvania Ave NW and you’ll continue rolling past the White House, the Washington Monument, the Vietnam War memorial and the Lincoln Memorial. You’ll continue on to even more historic sites for 1.5-2hours total, parking back at the Old Post Office after your does of sightseeing.
What You Should Know: The tour group formerly known at Destination DC Tours is back and better than ever with unique tour styles like rickshaws, bike taxis, pedicabs and more. Your well-informed and full-of-wit guide will lead you around the must-see spots of DC filling you with random facts and beautiful photo ops. Perfect for locals and tourists alike, we think you’re going to love what the wheel can do for you.
- Please call (202) 656-3593 with your voucher number in advance for scheduling information and to book your tour.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival to the tour.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Discover DC guides are known as the modern superheroes of tour guides, full of quick wit, random knowledge, and the wherewithal to get you around town in style.
- Your nighttime tour begins at the Old Post Office, where you’ll meet the group and journey on to many historical monuments in the dusk.
- Take photos in front of the White House, see the lighted fountains of the World War II memorial from the Atlantic and Pacific sides and check out old Abe at the Lincoln Memorial, among other sites.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Powered by the CBS Local Offers for Signpost program.
- Valid for the Moonlight Monuments Tour only, not valid for transfers or substitutions.
- Tour lasts 1-2 hours total.
- Reservations are required. Please call with your voucher number in advance for scheduling information and to book your tour.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Discover DC Pedicab Tours