$5 for a ticket to the massive bridal expo from 11am-5pm ($10 value) 50% off the Washington DC Bridal Showcase on Sept 16
Deal ended at 04:09:59 on 09/16/2012
Why You Should Go: Walking down the aisle on your wedding day is one of the most important moments of your life, but planning your wedding often feels more like walking down the plank. Simplify your preparations with the one stop shopping at the Washington DC Bridal Showcase on Sunday, Sept 16 from 11am-5pm.
What You Will Browse: Stop flipping through bridal mags and see it all in person at the Washington Convention Center, where you’ll shop gowns, dresses and formal wear, plus décor, flowers and style inspirations for your big day. You can also visit the Wedding Idea Gallery for displays of flowers, cakes, photography, gowns and tablescapes, and talk to the artists behind them.
What You Should Know: Eager Mrs.-to-be’s are rewarded on September 16, as the first 500 brides to the show will receive a subscription to Brides Magazine, and all guests can enter to win thousands of dollars in gifts and prizes, including a honeymoon cruise for two. Whether you’re just starting to plan or you’re finishing up the very minor details, your dream wedding awaits at the Bridal Showcase.
- Please print and present voucher at the Washington Convention Center on Sunday, Sept 16 between 11am-5pm to exchange for ticket.
- Voucher expires day of event, 9/16/2012.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Shop gowns, dresses and formal items, with designer pieces with selections from the area's premiere bridal boutiques.
- Visit the Wedding Idea Gallery for tips, tricks, and styles for flowers, cakes, photography and stunning tablescapes.
- The first 500 brides to attend will receive a subscription to Brides Magazine and all guests can enter to win thousands of dollars in prizes and giveaways plus a romantic honeymoon cruise.
- Buy unlimited vouchers (for the whole wedding party).
- Tickets valid for the Washington DC Bridal Showcase on Sept 16, 2012 only.
- Show runs from 11am-5pm at the Washington Convention Center.
- Print and present voucher at the door to exchange for ticket.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.