Expired Didn't Tip
$222 for a three-hour kiteboarding lesson for two ($370 value) 40% off at Kite Club Hatteras
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: As a kid, fun meant amusement park rides and somewhat dangerous tree climbs. And even though you're now an "adult", you still thirst for that same sense of adventure. So head to Kite Club Hatteras, a spot where the sun, surf, and sand combine and you can learn how to catch some serious air.
Why You’ll Love It: Hitting the surf via kiteboard is something that should be on any bucket list, along with the escape from hectic city life to the best beaches of the East Coast. Plus, you’ll impress friends by conquering this extreme water sport pairing a small board with a large controllable kite so you can glide across the water's surface and into the gorgeous air Cape Hatteras.
What You’ll Learn: You and your most “hang-ten” friend will learn the basics of kiteboarding from an expert instructor in a three-hour lesson. This hands-on class will teach you skills like setting up a four-line inflatable kite, essentials of kite theory and the "wind window," and proper safety procedures. You’ll leave fluent in techniques like launching and landing, flying the kite properly, and generating power to propel the board. Oh, and you’ll look really cool.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-549-7693 to book your reservation.
- Mention promotion and voucher id when scheduling your appointment.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- A three-hour lesson for you and your raddest friend.
- Try an extreme water sport that pairs a small board with a large controllable kite.
- Learn how to set up a four-line inflatable kite, essentials of kite theory and the "wind window," and proper safety procedures.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 5 for your friends.
- Limit one redemption per customer; valid for two people for one class.
- Must be at least 10 years of age, be able to swim, and weigh under 280 pounds.
- Equipment is included.
- Valid only at 1 location.
- Reservations are required; subject to availability and weather conditions.
- Must call at least 48 hour in advance to schedule the lesson.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies or voucher is subject to forfeiture.
- Tax and gratuity (if applicable) are not included, please tip on full value of voucher.
- No refunds.
- Voucher is transferable.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.