$90 for a custom Healthy Living Package ($140 value) 36% off at The House of Fitness
- Personal trainer, Matt Begansky, will lead you through three thirty minute personalized workouts at The House of Fitness, LLC. He will include functional movements such as kettlebell exercises that are shaken and stirred with the battling ropes and TRX Suspension Trainer. Your workouts will be topped off with nutritional guidelines that will provide guidance to your wellness plan and help you achieve your fitness goals!
- Chef Sed will craft one deliciously healthy and low-fat meal to kick-start your new eating habits.
Why You Should Go: Celebs are constantly shedding pounds and trimming fat, leaving the public wondering 'how do they do that?' The answer is customized workouts, meal plans and support systems – and now you can get in on the fitness fun too, because at House of Fitness, everyone is treated like a celeb.
What You Will Get: In your three 30-mins sessions, you and your trainer will map out a meal plan and fitness routine that will help you achieve your physical and mental goals. You’ll be treated to one low-fat, heart-healthy meal from Chef Sed and learn workout skills with free weights, kettle bells TRX suspension training and more to set you on the path to your own perfection.
What You Should Know: Nestled in a quiet spot between Rockville, Olney and Silver Spring, House of Fitness owner Matt Begansky provides personal training at its finest. His unique packages pair clients with expert trainers and professional chefs to craft life plans that will help them lose weight, add muscle and gain ultimate health.
- Buy 1 for yourself and up to 2 for your friends.
- Valid for three 30-min one-on-one sessions and one prepared meal from Chef Sed.
- Reservations are required. Please call or email to set up your sessions.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Not valid for refunds, exchanges or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About The House of Fitness
- Please call (301) 520-5510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher number in advance to book your sessions.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival to your first training.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.