$50 for $100 toward the latest fashion trends from a hot designer 50% off at Karen Kane
Deal ended at 12:12 AM on 12/25/2012
Why You Should Grab: Like a new haircut, a stylish wardrobe can make you walk taller, feel extra confident, and be more likely to wink at the cute happy hour bartender... especially important now that the holiday season is upon us. Find the latest fashion trends at Karen Kane and you'll 'wow' at all those celebratory seasonal parties.
Why You’ll Love It: You deserve to have a closet stocked with pieces from a top designer who has been featured in publications like Redbook, More, Women’s Wear Daily, and Women’s World. For more than 30 years, each of Karen Kane’s collections has been stylish, comfortable and sophisticated...just like you.
What to Wear: Impress friends at your holiday party with an elegant Scallop Hem Lace Dress, give off some sparkle on New Year’s Eve with the Multi Sequin Dress, or stay cozy on a chilly day with a Zig Zag Pullover Poncho Sweater. You’ll find stylish necessities or striking special pieces from this chic collection of dresses, blouses, sweaters, blazers, skirts, pants, and more.
- Please redeem by visiting www.karenkane.com.
- Select the item(s) of your choice and add to bag.
- Enter your unique voucher code under “Discount Codes” when checking out.
- Complete checkout to finish redemption.
- Buzzed about by Lucky, Redbook, More, Women’s Wear Daily, People Stylewatch, Refinery29 and more.
- A chic collection of dresses, blouses, sweaters, blazers, skirts, pants, jackets, jeans, blazers, tanks, tees and more – also available in plus sizes.
- For more than 30 years, Karen Kane has created collections that are stylish, comfortable and sophisticated, earning awards like “California Designer of the Year” from the Fashion Industry Guild and “CEO of the Year” by Apparel Magazine.
- Only 2 per customer, but buy2 for your friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per order. No combining vouchers.
- Online redemption.
- Shipping is not included, but the value of the voucher can be used toward that cost.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one transaction; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Karen Kane