$499 for an 8-day, 7-night rustic New England getaway ($1,500 value) 67% off at Resort Stays Voucher New England
Deal ended at 12:11 AM on 11/19/2012
Why You Should Go: Whether you want to rule the slopes, pen unforgettable poetry, curl up by a fire or redecorate your home with classic antiques, New England has the rustic, scenic, ever-inspiring place to do it. Take some time to rewind in the northeast with an 8-day, 7-night Resort Stay Vouchers New England Getaway.
What You Can Choose: From the tip-top of Maine's majestic mountains to the flowing waters of Lake George, your options span all of New England with resorts in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and even New York.
What You Should Know: With one year to book, you can reserve a snow-bunny getaway, summer scenic trip or even observe the stunning fall foliage that the region is renowned for. Your voucher also gives you unlimited access to all of Resort Stay Vouchers destinations worldwide, ranging from tropical Mexico, culture-filled Asia or charming Europe. Let the love of New England take you over.
- Please visit http://newengland.resortstayvouchers.com/ to register your voucher.
- Once registered, choose your destination, select your month of travel and find a resort by clicking the green 'Search Resorts' icon.
- Reservations are processed online, only through RSV booking engine. When you see a resort you like and you’re ready book, all you need to do is click on “book” and enter your Voucher Redemption code when prompted.
- To check the status of a reservation, visit http://newengland.resortstayvouchers.com/ and click on the “CHECK RESERVATION STATUS” icon.
- Choose from destinations in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and even New York.
- Resorts are available for ski-lovers, nature hikers, outlet shoppers and more.
- Book your travel anytime within the next year to catch your favorite New England season.
- Not redeemable for cash. Cannot be combined with any other offers from Resort Stays Marketing.
- One member of party must be 25 years old to travel using Voucher.
- Limit 2-voucher purchase max / person.
- Buyers must register their Voucher at http://newengland.resortstayvouchers.com/ BEFORE they’ll be eligible to redeem. Once they’ve registered, they’ll be immediately eligible to book.
- Voucher expires 1 year after date of purchase (check your voucher for exact voucher expiration date).
- Buyers may book up to 1 year in advance of their voucher expiration date.
- Voucher purchase / Resort Stay bookings are FLAT fees, not per person as long as occupancy restrictions are adhered to.
- Occupancy / age limits vary by resort. Resort accommodations vary and may hold 2–10 people. Ensure that the number and ages of persons traveling in your party does NOT exceed the occupancy and age limits of the room / resort you book.
- All Resort Stay accommodations are subject to availability. Resort availability cannot be guaranteed at any given time of the year due to booking demands and seasonal influences.
- All bookings are FINAL. Once a Resort Stay is booked it is considered “redeemed,” becoming non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Purchase of voucher does NOT require buyers to attend sales presentations.
- Two Vouchers may not be used consecutively (for back-to-back stays at the same resort). Reservations are only valid for 7-night consecutive stays (you may not break up the stay and spend 3 nights at one resort and 4 nights at another).
- Bookings are solely processed online, no direct-resort bookings.
- Some resorts require additional taxes. Be sure to check the Resort profile prior to booking.
- Security deposit required at check-in. Rate is usually $100 and is refunded at check-out, providing no damage was done to the property by guest.
- Airfare, meals, excursions and transfers not included. Resort gratuities not included.
- All-inclusive fees NOT included. Some resorts are “optional” and some are “mandatory” All-Inclusive. Said fees are clearly noted for each resort and must be approved BEFORE confirmed booking is allowed. All-Inclusive fees are due upon check-in.
- No pets allowed.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Resort Stays Marketing LLC