$20 for $40 worth of authentic Indian Food Half off at Nirvana Indian Cuisine
Deal ended at 2:10 AM on 10/04/2012
Why You Should Go: Unlike most parts of the country, the word “nirvana” takes on a somber connotation in the Northwest, not one suggesting ultimate spiritual enlightenment. Luckily, a visit to Nirvana Indian Cuisine is likely to change that, as this Redmond establishment will open your eyes, mind and stomach to the exquisite flavors and mouth-watering culinary creations of traditional Indian food.
What You Should Know: Open for lunch and dinner seven days a week, Nirvana Indian Cuisine is a glimpse into an authentic Indian kitchen, providing you with exotic tastes native to the subcontinent. From the Tandoori Chicken and Samosa appetizers to Lamb Curry, Chicken Tikki Masala, Cheese Dosa and Goat Biryani, the experienced Indian eater will find all the classics, while those new to Indian cuisine will find plenty to fall in love with. Nirvana’s Indian treats aren’t limited to the food however, as you’ll find seven of India’s favorite beers, as well as other imported and domestic options. So reach your dining nirvana at Nirvana Indian Cuisine.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- You’ll find a wide variety of authentic Indian dishes for carnivores and vegetarians alike.
- Nirvana Indian Cuisine is open 7 days a week for lunch or dinner.
- A list of Indian, European and American beers and wines provides the perfect complement to your meal.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Nirvana Indian Cuisine