$84 for twelve fitness sessions for moms and their little ones ($168 value) 50% off at Baby Boot Camp
Deal ended at 02:04:59 on 04/23/2012
Why You Should Go: As your family got bigger, your wallet (not your waistline) stayed the same size. To save money and get back in shape after baby, you don't have to create a workout of diaper bag curls, pick-up-the-cheerios squat thrusts and bath tub tricep dips. Instead, grab twelve boot camp sessions from Baby Boot Camp.
Why You'll Love It: Instead of leaving your bundle of joy in the hands of another, you can carve killer mommy muscles with your baby at your side (or overhead during bench presses). You'll drop the baby weight while picking up new mommy friends from a supportive group of workout buddies.
What You Should Know: Founder Kristen Horler created this challenging workout after giving birth to her first child and searching for a great way to get fit without a personal trainer or babysitter. Using her experience as a fitness instructor, personal trainer, triathlete and, above all, a mom, she designed a routine that uses everything from strollers to your own baby to tighten, tuck, and slim-down that post-baby bod.
- Please (415) 283-6983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first class.
- Please print and present voucher at first session.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Enjoy an innovative workout that fits your new routine, baby and all.
- Workout at two San Francisco locations: Golden Gate Park & Ocean Beach.
- Get strong to regain or enhance your pre-pregnancy fitness levels, so you can breeze through parenthood a little bit easier.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends.
- Must redeem first class before the expiration date.
- Must redeem at least one session per week once started; can attend more frequently if wanted.
- Valid at two locations: Golden Gate Park & Ocean Beach.
- Class schedule: Sun at 9am; Mon, Tues & Fri at 10:30am.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.