$20 for $40 worth of authentic Mexican cuisine Half off at Xochimilco
- Xochimilco is the perfect place to get together with a few friends or throw a party.
- Enjoy authentic Mexican dishes from tortas and tamales to quesadillas and chimichangas.
- Xochimilco is open for business seven days a week.
Why You Should Go: Like cabernet sauvignon, jai alai and lederhosen, many of the world’s best things are pretty tough to pronounce. In Sacramento, Xochimilco is no exception. Named after Mexico’s famous floating gardens, Xochimilco is your top spot for deliciously authentic, affordable Mexican food.
What You Should Know: Pronounced So-chee-mill-ko, Xochimilco will immediately whisk you off to Mexico, making homemade flour tortillas fresh daily, the best Chile Rellenos in Sacramento, and all your favorite classics. Stop by for lunch or dinner for a lesson in authenticity, whether you’re in the mood for Chile Colorado, Shrimp Ranchero, Cheese Enchiladas or Grilled Fish Tacos. With fresh ingredients, a massive menu and a fun-filled atmosphere, you won’t have to pronounce Xochimilco in order to love it.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and buy 1 more as a gift.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Tax and gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.