$25 for a ticket and participation to the festivities on 9/29 ($50 value) Half off at Tomato Battle NorCal
- Enjoy live music and an open beer garden with libations for sale.
- Join the crowd in tossing about 300,000 pounds of roma tomatoes for a ketchup-y food fight.
- A combination of Spain’s La Tomatina and Germany’s Oktoberfest, you’ll be tossing tomatoes and tossing back beers all day long.
Why You Should Go: You’ve learned from experience that any event, activity, or day is improved with the addition of live bands and beer. What you didn’t know was how much better a day gets with an all-out food fight. Join in Tomato Battle NorCal to take part in fruit-chucking, beer-sipping, music-blasting fun like you’ve never had before.
Battle Details: Meet at the Alameda County Fairgrounds for a noontime registration and the official opening of the beer garden. Your day includes live bands, a costume contest, an epic tomato battle, and lots of samples of international beers.
What You Should Know: Armed with 300,000 pounds of roma tomatoes, the battle is a fusion of Spain’s La Tomatina throwing festival and Germany’s Oktoberfest. Don you bathing suit, safety goggles and well-treaded shoes to pelt past ripe tomatoes at your friends, enemies, and complete strangers. The world never seemed so fun.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 5 for your tomato-pelting friends.
- Valid for Tomato Battle NorCal on September 29 only; tickets cannot be transferred.
- Must be 21 years or to drink alcohol, a valid ID will be required.
- Online registration is required at least 48 hours in advance.
- Check-in begins and beer garden opens at 12pm, event lasts past 7pm.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Tomato Battle
- Please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3000856643?ref=elink at least 48 hours in advance, select ‘Buy Tickets’ and enter your voucher number at check-out to redeem.
- Please print and present your ticket at check-in (September 29 at 12pm, Alameda County Fairgrounds).
- Must be 21 years or older to attend; a valid ID is required.