$7 for $15 worth of mouth-watering Mexican fare 53% off at Antigua Cantina & Grill
Deal ended at 01:11:57 on 11/19/2012
Why You Should Go: It doesn’t always take the soothing voice of James Taylor to get Mexico on your brain. Just as easily it could be your Spanish class, a glimpse of crystal-clear ocean waters or another reminder of the Mayans’ fateful prediction. But most likely, if you have Mexico on the mind, you’re craving the time-honored culinary fare from our neighbors south of the border, and at Antigua Cantina & Grill you’ll find some of Sacramento’s best.
What You Should Know: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Antigua Cantina & Grill brings a festive atmosphere and a fantastic menu full of burritos, quesadillas, tortas and other Mexican specialties to Downtown Sacramento. Choose from seven different burritos, six different tacos, and two different quesadillas, each with your choice of ten different meats, from Al Pastor (Marinated Pork) to Lengua (beef tongue), or shrimp or vegetarian. You’ll also find specialties like Huraches (thick corn tortillas with all the toppings), Mexican-style Hot Dogs, and green or red Enchiladas. Wash it all down with a refreshing margarita or a classic Mexican cerveza, and you’ve got yourself a true taste of Mexico.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Antigua Cantina & Grill boasts a huge menu full of Mexican classics and house specialties.
- Choose from ten different meats for your taco or burrito, including fried pork and chorizo.
- Plenty of soft drinks, margaritas and beers are available to cool your mouth down.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer.
- Tax and gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Antigua Cantina & Grill