Elegant, seasonal Mediterranean fare 50% off at Trio
- Taste Mediterranean-influenced dishes like zucchini and corn fritters, coffee-rubbed filet mignon with ancho poblano mushroom sauce, and butternut squash ravioli with goat cheese and provolone.
Why You Should Go: You'd love to eat with the seasons, shop at farmer's markets, and grow your own tomatoes. Unfortunately, the closet you get to fresh, seasonal dining is eating an apple in autumnl. Let the pros do all the hard work while you enjoy the fruits of their labor with the elegant, seasonal Mediterranean fare at Trio.
Why You’ll Love It: This new spot from the owner of the Vanilla Bean Bistro and J Street Café brings together a vibrant atmosphere with a menu of fresh Mediterranean-inspired fare that changes with the seasons. Chef Gonul Blum’s recipes mix influences from France, Italy and Turkey, using ingredients drawn from local, organic farms and even the chef’s own herb garden.
What to Eat: You’ll enjoy Mediterranean-influenced dishes like grilled fish panzanella salad with sweet corn and heirloom tomatoes, Moroccan lamb stew with fresh seasonal vegetables, and stuffed chicken with apricots, dates, preserved lemon and goat cheese over rice. The wine bar features an international list, with a focus on local vineyards within Northern California... for very seasonal offerings indeed.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit one voucher per table/order.
- Valid for dinner Mon-Friday and for use anytime on the weekends.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Please call (916) 444-7454 to make a reservation or book your party/catering order in advance.
- Please print and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.