$25 for $50 worth of tapas at Pittsburgh’s premier wine bar Half off at The Wine Loft
- An unparalleled wine list and innovative tapas menu separate The Wine Loft from other bars and upscale dining establishments.
- Unwind with a drink on the outdoor patio or get cozy on one of the plush couches indoors.
- The Wine Loft was voted Favorite Wine Bar in Whirl Magazine's readers poll.
Why You Should Go: Whether you swirl your wine glass around or use a decanter while pouring, you may have your friends convinced you know all there is about wine, but that doesn't mean you do. For a wine list with something to teach anyone and a mouth-watering menu, The Wine Loft has quickly become Pittsburgh’s go-to spot for wine connoisseurs and newbies alike, with an upscale bar scene unparalleled in Pittsburgh.
What You Should Know: With awards from the likes of Pittsburgh Magazine, Whirl Magazine and Pittsburgh CityPaper, The Wine Loft has wowed Pittsburghers with its array of worldwide wines, a mouth-watering tapas menu and cozy, intimate, living-room-style indoor seating complemented by a scenic outdoor patio.
What You Should Try: There are simply too many wines to single out one or two, but when it comes to food, you’ll find an array of succulent tapas inspired by all corners of the world. We love the Crab Cakes served with a Caper Berry Remoulade, as well as the Japanese Pumpkin Ravioli. You also can’t go wrong with the Portobello Mushroom Wrap or one of two Goat Cheese Pizza Boards.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer per visit.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Wine Loft
- Print your voucher and present it to your server.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.