$5 for $10 of buffet-style Japanese, Chinese, and American fare Half off at Hokkaido Seafood Buffet
Deal ended at 23:10:59 on 10/05/2012
Why You Should Go: For those of us commitment-phobes, dinner can be a stressful time. Salad? Sushi? Chinese? BBQ? How can we ever decide?! At Hokkaido Seafood Buffet, you can have your sushi and eat your pizza, too, thanks to a delicious mega-buffet that easily solves the what-to-eat-for-dinner conundrum.
Why You'll Love It: This mega-buffet is famous for its modern interior design, clean and bright space, and above all, delicious food. The kudos keep coming: they've earned a Trib Total Media's "Readers' Choice Gold Award" for best seafood restaurant, a spot as one of the Post-Gazette's Top 3 Best Buffets and buzz from the Pittsburgh City Paper.
What to Eat: Dinner offers 130 different dishes, each beautifully presented and always fresh. Along with dozens of sushi and sashimi options, pick from classic Asian dishes like shrimp dumplings, hot and spicy ribs, curry chicken, lo mein, and more. Plus, they have American fare as well, ranging from corn dogs to stuffed shells to organic salads.
- Print your voucher and present it before your meal.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Dinner offers 130 different dishes, plus dessert and ice cream to wrap things up.
- Buzzed about by the Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh City Paper, and TribLive.
- Dishes like fried coconut shrimp, Korean chicken, baby lobster, and California sushi rolls, plus a hibachi grill.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 1 more as a gift.
- Limit voucher 1 per table per visit
- Not valid towards lunch.
- Valid towards dine-in only.
- Valid Mon-Fri only.
- Vouchers hold no cash value.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Reservations accepted for groups of more than 12 people.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Hokkaido Seafood Buffet