$10 for $20 worth of authentic Italian food Half off at Cent’Anni’s
Deal ended at 11:11 PM on 11/22/2012
Why You Should Go: When the moon hits the sky like a big pizza pie, that’s, well we think that’s just called a full moon. But if you’re looking for amore, as well as a hearty, mouth-wateringly authentic Italian meal, look no further than Cent’Anni’s in Dormont. There you’ll find an intimate, Tuscan-inspired dining room, and a menu chock full of your favorite Italian pasta dishes and more.
What You Should Know: Cent’Anni’s makes all their dishes from scratch, using only the finest ingredients available. Start with an appetizer like Pittsburgh’s finest Calamari Fritto, Mozzarella Marinara or Scampi fra Diavolo. When it comes to the main course, the decision becomes even harder, from a delicious pasta like Penne e Artichoke, Linguine Scampi e Scallops, Ravioli Marinara or Spaghetti Bolognese, or try a heartier entrée like Pollo Marsala or Eggplant Parmigiana. So head to Cent’Anni’s and enjoy a true Italian meal.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Enjoy authentic Italian fare, all made from scratch.
- Cent’Anni’s is conveniently located in Dormont.
- Catch live music, or watch the game on TV.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Limit 1 voucher per party.
- Valid for dinner only.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Cent' Anni's