$32 for $65 worth of chic bags, clutches and accessories 51% off at Thursday Friday
- The iconic tote bags printed with images of luxury handbags have been featured in Teen Vogue, Elle, The New York Times and Marie Claire.
- Shop sizes super totes to cosmetics size, plus feathery key rings and iPhone cases.
- Choose your bag from the CBS curated collection of Diamonds, Moto and Braids lines.
Why You Should Buy: You always want your style to make a statement, even when you want the statement to be an effortless-chic kind of look. Stock your closet with the anti-label/label-loving tote collection from Thursday Friday (known by their friends as t/f).
What You Can Shop: Every item at t/f is limited edition, and the curated collection for CBS boasts their most stylish designs. Choose from bags like the Diamonds in sizes from mini to super, bright and mod Moto bags and statement-making Braids bags, plus feathery-soft key rings and iPhone cases.
What You Should Know: This year marks the 2 year birthday of t/f bags that have been featured in Teen Vogue, Elle, The New York Times and Marie Claire and since launching have been highly coveted in all fashion circles. The signature look of an iconic bag screen printed on a handy canvas tote will always make the right fashion statement, even if that means no statement at all.
- Buy 2 for yourself and up to 2 for your fashionista friends.
- Valid for online transactions only; limit 1 voucher per online transaction.
- Shipping ($9.99 flat fee) is not included and must be paid separately at checkout.
- Valid for items in the CBS curated collection only; please click here to begin shopping.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one purchase; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Thursday Friday
- Please visit http://www.thufri.com/collections/cbs to browse the collections and make your purchase.
- Enter your voucher number at checkout to redeem your discount.
- Shipping ($9.99 flat fee) is not included and must be paid separately.