Admission tickets and class sessions to the expo 50% off Original Sewing and Quilt Expo
Why You Should Go: The Sound of Music taught us that sew is a needle pulling thread, but the instructions were pretty limited. If you want to continue what Fraulein Maria began, head to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Monroeville, Aug 2-4, for fabrics, machines, classes, and workshops.
What You Can Choose:
- $10 for two general admission tickets ($20 value)
- $24 for ticket entry and two class sessions ($48 value)
What You Should Know: For three whole days, the convention features workshops, shopping, classes, fashion & trunk shows, how-to demonstrations and much more. There will be raffle tickets and prize drawing plus competitions like ‘Sewing’s Next Generation,’ ‘Explorations in Quilting,’ and ‘Fashion Show.’ And that will bring us so much farther than ‘doe.’
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Valid for the Pittsburgh Original Sewing and Quilt Expo on Aug 2-4 only; not valid for transfers.
- Package 1 valid for two general admission tickets; each ticket valid for one whole day.
- Package 2 valid for general admission for one and two class sessions; see the class session schedule here: http://www.sewingexpo.com/PittsburghPA/ClassDescriptions.aspx.
- Exhibit hours: Thurs-Fri 10am-6pm and Saturday 10am-5:30pm.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Original Sewing and Quilt Expo
- Please print and present voucher at the Monroeville Conference Center starting on Thursday at 10am to exchange for ticket and class session passes.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Voucher expires last day of show 8/4/2012.