$15 for $30 worth of authentic Spanish cuisine 50% off at Mallorca
Deal ended at 23:01:00 on 12/31/2012
Why You Should Go: Hola. Gracias. Tequila, por favor. Yes, your Spanish might be a little rusty... and that means it's time to take a few "lessons" by ordering pollo, paella, and mariscada in espanol at Mallorca in South Side Flats, where you can celebrate the culture and cuisine of Spain, one delicious bite at a time.
What You Should Know: With rave reviews and awards from the likes of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh Magazine, and Wine Spectator, among others, Mallorca has made a name for itself with its succulent Mediterranean fare, a casual vibe and an eye-opening wine list.
What You Should Try: Meat and seafood are the specialties at Mallorca, so start with the Garlic Shrimp or the Boiled Spanish Sausage. Then kick things up a notch with Lobster-Stuffed Ravioli, Veal in Cream Mozzerella Sauce, or the house specialty, saffron-seasoned Paella Valencia. Ole!
- Please call (412) 488-1818 to make a reservation in advance.
- Print and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required.
- Enjoy a mouth-watering Spanish menu full of seafood, steaks, pasta and more.
- Do as the Spaniards do and dine al fresco on the outdoor patio.
- An award-winning wine list will provide a refreshing complement to your meal.
- Buy 10 for yourself and 10 for your very hungry friends.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit per table.
- Not valid for lunch.
- Not valid on New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.