$25 for an all-day lift ticket to Scranton’s best trails (up to a $60 value) Up to 58% off at SNO Mountain at Montage
Deal ended at 23:12:00 on 12/24/2012
Why You Should Go: We know Scranton for chilly temps, a super St. Patrick’s Day Parade, and the most entertaining company in the country. Get to know the town even better with a trip to SNO Mountain at Montage, a skiers’, snowboarders’ and snow tubers’ paradise in our new favorite city.
What You Will Get: Visit the 28 trails, 7 lifts and unique terrain that gradually progresses from beginner’s to intermediate into expert level. Pros (and wanna be pros) can sail down the stand-alone North Face Complex with 4 black diamonds, including White Lightning, the steepest trail in Pennsylvania.
What You Should Know: A quick 2-hour drive from New York and Philadelphia, SNO Mountain at Montage boasts trails of Aspen caliber for all levels of skiers and riders. Take a break from the slopes with the snow tubing park (10 lanes and 800 feet of vertical fun) plus everyone’s favorite Magic Carpet lift. Good morning, Scranton!
- Please print and present voucher along with a valid ID upon arrival in exchange for your lift ticket.
- Not valid on holidays.
- The unique terrain gradually progresses from beginner to intermediate to advanced level with 28 trails and 7 lifts.
- The bravest should try the White Lightning, the steepest trail in Pennsylvania.
- Don’t miss the 10-lane, 800 feet snow tubing park for those tired of the slopes.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Tickets are not valid on holidays: Dec 23-Jan 2, Jan 19-Jan 21 and Feb 16-Feb 24, 2013.
- Valid all day, from open to close.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 9am-9pm, Fri 9am-10pm, Sat 8:30am-10pm, Sunday 8:30am-9pm, holidays 8:30am-10pm.
- Print and present voucher upon arrival in exchange for lift ticket.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.