$25 for $50 worth of refined dishes and signature cocktails Half off at Twenty9 Restaurant and Bar
Deal ended at 23:11:59 on 11/29/2012
Why You Should Go: Some people are morning people, some glow in the noontime sun, and some people are only happy at happy hour. Get ready to be gleeful at Twenty9 Restaurant and Bar in Malvern, with delish dishes and drinks.
What You Should Taste: Twenty9 ‘s menu spans from light bites like the Bibb Wedge Salad, Smoked Chicken Quesadilla, Tuna & Blue Crab Ceviche, and Potato Leek Soup, to rich entrees like Red Wine Braised Short Ribs, Chilean Sea Bass, Diver Scallops and Bone-In Ribeye. Un-missable sides include Steamed Asparagus with Poached Egg, Sweet Corn Risotto and Truffled Mashed Potatoes.
What You Should Know: The stunning culinary cuisine team of Stephen Scutti and Edwin Tietjien (of Stephen’s on State in Media) join forces with Patricia Archie to create a refined restaurant with a modern vibe in the Great Valley Corporate Center. With weekly BYOB options, an outdoor deck, and a wine list a mile long, Twenty9 makes any dining experience the happiest of hours.
- Please call (610) 251-9229 if you wish to make a reservation in advance; walk-ins welcome.
- Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- For lunch and lighter meals we love the Blackened Shrimp Caesar, Crab Cake Sandwich, Tuna Melt, and Corn Beef Reuben.
- Delightful dinner apps and entrees include Stuffed Mushrooms and Fried Calamari, Sautéed Tilapia, Hangar Steak Frites, and Crispy Parmesan Chicken.
- Conceived and created by Stephen’s on State’s Stephen Scutti and Edwin Tietjien plus Patricia Archie, Twnety9 boasts a huge wine list, outdoor dining deck, and signature dishes in the Great Valley Corporate Center.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 2 vouchers per party per table.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit, not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.