$25 for $50 worth of upscale comfort food and American fare Half off at Bordley House Grille
Deal ended at 23:11:59 on 11/23/2012
Why You Should Go: Sadly, golf season is behind us, and its return is hardly imminent. But those of us who enjoy the serenity of the course, the sophistication of the club, and most importantly, a delicious meal, are in luck. At Bordley House Grille at Broad Run Golfer’s Club, you’ll find a cozy atmosphere, live music, and a mouth-watering menu full of creative, seasonal comfort food, meat, and seafood, plus an impressive array of craft beers.
What You Should Know: Overlooking the beautiful rolling hills of Chester County, Bordley House Grille is at once a pastoral den of yesteryear and an innovative culinary hotspot. This historic 18th-century converted farmhouse hosts live music every Friday night, and boasts an ever-changing seasonal menu with something for everyone. We recommend the Turduken, Flash Fried Calamari or Two Time Award-Winning Mac-N-Cheese to start, followed by a sandwich like the Open Faced Crab Melt or a succulent entrée like the Roasted Duck Breast, Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin or Seared Dayboat Scallops. Whatever you’re in the mood for, Bordley House Grille has exactly what you’re looking for.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Bordley House Grille is located in an 18th-century converted farmhouse on the grounds of Broad Run Golfer’s Club.
- Award-winning mac ‘n’ cheese and plenty more upscale, seasonal comfort foot dishes await you.
- Enjoy live music every Friday night.
- Limit 2 vouchers per person.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.