$25 for $50 worth of seafood and sandwiches Half off at Snockey’s Oyster House
- Sate your seafood craving with fresh oysters, scallops, littlenecks, lobster and much more.
- Steaks, chops and chicken are available for any landlubbers on board.
- Snockey’s has been a proud Philadelphia tradition since 1912.
Why You Should Go: In a city as rich in tradition as Philadelphia, it takes something truly special to stand out. But with all due respect to Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell, our Founding Fathers never cooked up anything quite as delicious as the fresh seafood served at Snockey’s Oyster House in Queen Village. At over 100 years old, Snockey’s has earned its place alongside Philly’s true institutions.
What You Should Know: Seafood is the name of the game at Snockey’s, with 12-15 varieties of oysters, a full raw bar, six fresh fish daily, crab and lobster, plus steaks, sandwiches and much more on their mouth-watering menu. Currently being run by third and fourth generation owners, Snockey’s has become part of the fabric of our city. Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, you won’t find a more seaworthy tradition than Snockey’s.
- Purchase as many vouchers as you’d like.
- Limit 2 vouchers per table.
- Please print and present voucher prior to ordering.
- Valid for dine-in only; not valid for takeout.
- Not valid on New Year’s Day or Valentine’s Day.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals or Clammy Hour Specials.
About Snockey's Oyster House