$15 for $30 toward classic diner fare 50% off at Oak Lane Diner
Deal ended at 23:11:59 on 11/26/2012
Why You Should Go: Diners have long been the spot to fuel up on french fries after a long night out, soothe a broken heart with an ice cream sundae, and fortify yourself for a long day with a heaping plate of eggs. Pay homage to this American institution with a Philadelphia institution of its own, Oaklane Diner,
Why You’ll Love It: For decades, this Philadelphia staple has been known for great food and great times. Inside, it’s a classic railroad-car diner set-up, so you’ll get anything that you’re craving, all day every day, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Omelettes? Check. Steak sandwich? Check. Potato skins? Check. Raisin Bran? Why not!
What to Eat: Start the day with a short stake of banana walnut hot cakes or New York strip steak and eggs. For lunch, fuel up with a roast beef and Swiss hoagie, tuna melt, or Reuben burger. Heartier dishes for dinner include shrimp and scallop scampi, chicken cordon bleu, eggplant parmigiana, and more.
- Please print and present voucher at time of purchase.
- A valid ID may be required.
- A Philadelphia staple for decades.
- A classic railroad-car diner, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Enjoy dishes like baked lasagna, chicken scampi, homemade meatloaf, and more.
- Only 2 per customer, but buy 2 for your friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table, per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Valid Mon-Fri only.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.