$25 for $50 worth of award-winning BBQ and championship ribs 50% Off From Fat Jack's BBQ
- Championship ribs and award-winning BBQ.
- Indulge in smokehouse wings, beef brisket, pulled pork or chicken, and sides like mac n'cheese, Texas fries, Dixie slaw, potato salad, corn and more.
- Voted "Best Barbecue" by 2011 Philly Hotlist, Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" in 2006, and WIP’s Glen Macnow's BBQ rib champions.
Why You Should Go: Now that we're in the middle of football season the battle to see who will make it into the ploayoffsl is underway. Luckily, Philadelphia already has supreme winner: Fat Jack's BBQ, a spot known for their championship ribs and award-winning BBQ.
Why You'll Love It: Now with locations in Philly and Jenkintown, this spot has earned major buzz, voted "Best Barbecue" by 2011 Philly Hotlist, Philadelphia Magazine's "Best of Philly" in 2006, and WIP’s Glen Macnow's BBQ rib champions. After one taste, you won't need any more proof that no one does BBQ quite like Fat Jacks.
What You Should Try: Treat your taste buds to Carolina pulled pork, Texas beef brisket or their championship St. Louis-cut ribs, smoked over real Tennessee hickory wood for up to 18 hours then slathered in your choice of Memphis dry rub or the pit master's own secret BBQ sauce. Be careful because that might only whet your appetite.
- Buy two for yourself and two for your friends.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Limit one voucher per party/family/group/carload; limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Vouchers must be used at once.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals, daily specials, packages, family packs, or meal deals.
About Fat Jack's BBQ