$25 for $50 worth of handmade pizzas, pastas and more 50% off at Valley Forge Ristorante & Pizzeria
Deal ended at 23:12:00 on 12/28/2012
Why You Should Go: It’s hard to describe the way that a good slice of pizza makes you feel: completely in love, the luckiest person alive, as contented as a king – the list goes on. Feast your way through happiness at Valley Forge Ristorante & Pizzeria.
What You Should Taste: You just can’t miss the award-winning pizza like the rich Shrimp Pizza with prosciutto, roasted red peppers and basil or the White Chicken Florentine Pizza with peppers and spinach. Other dishes include Chicken Piccata, Lobster Ravioli with Crabmeat, and hot paninis and hoagies.
What You Should Know: The speedy and delicious Italian restaurant is located near the scenic Valley Forge National Historical Park in Phoenixville, and was voted “Best Pasta in Chester County” by the Philadelphia Inquirer. Sip on a hot drink prepared at their coffee bar or bring in your favorite bottle of vino, and fall in love over and over again with their pizza.
- Please print and present voucher upon arrival to the restaurant.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Try the unique Gorgonzola Pizza with tomato sauce, grilled portabellas, spinach, roasted peppers and red sauce.
- Other specialties include homemade pastas, toasty sandwiches, fresh salads and coffee drinks.
- Voted “Best Pasta in Chester County” by the Philadelphia Inquirer.
- Buy up to 3 for yourself and 1 for a friend.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- Not valid for gratuity; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.