$25 for $50 worth of good old-fashioned home-cooking 50% off at Maggio’s Restaurant
- This family owned and operated restaurant has been serving smiles and warm plates since 1976.
- From comfort-style apps to hearty sandwiches, juicy burgers, premium steaks and fresh seafood, there’s a dish for every appetite at Maggio’s.
- Peruse their menu of low-fat, low-carb, protein and veggie rich options for those watching their figures.
Why You Should Go: There are certain things from the 1970’s that we are willing (gladly) to live without: pastel refrigerators, linoleum everything and disco dancing. But some 70’s trends have lasted the test of time, like bell bottoms, aviators and, of course, Maggio’s Restaurant. Stop in to taste some seriously classic cuisine.
What You Should Taste: Start with deletables like the Ultimate Cheese Fries, Chicken Parmigiana Sliders and the Cheesesteak Eggroll, then move on to mains like signature pizzas, oven baked pastas, Linguini with Mussels and specialty sandwiches like the French Dip.
What You Should Know: This family-owned and operated restaurant began serving food in 1976, and since opening has been committed to friendly service, delicious dishes and serving the community, one plate at a time. Stop in and take your pick from the massive menu for a taste of the past, present and future.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per party.
- Not valid on alcohol.
- Tax and gratuity are not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Walk-ins welcome; please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one order; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Maggio's Restaurant
- Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.