$10 for $20 worth of Turkish & Mediterranean fare in Queen Village 50% off at Divan Mediterranean Grill
- Enjoy a hearty, healthy ethnic meal invoking the flavors of Turkey and beyond.
- Divan is a BYOB establishment with no corkage fee, seven days a week.
- Conveniently located just south of South St. in Queen Village.
Why You Should Go: Dreaming about the Mediterranean, it's easy to believe that pita grows on trees, olive oil appears magically on the dinner table and hummus can be whipped up with a snap of one's fingers. Keep that dream alive by enjoying the almost magical Mediterranean and Turkish fare at Divan Mediterranean Grill, a cozy BYOB spot with a European vibe.
What You Should Know: Using fresh, healthy ingredients and time-honored recipes and cooking techniques, Divan is a true taste of the Mediterranean, specializing in Greek, Turkish and Middle Eastern dishes. From juicy meat to succulent seafood to fresh vegetarian dishes, you’ll surely find something to sate your appetite, whether you’ve heard of it before or not.
What You Should Eat: Start your meal off right with an authentic appetizer, like the Zucchini Pancake, Turkish Cigar Borek, or Stuffed Grape Leaves. Then move on to a mouth-watering main course like Turkish Dumplings, Chicken Adana Kebab, Shrimp Casserole or Lamb Shish.
- Limit 2 vouchers per person and buy up to 2 more as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Reservations required; subject to availability.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Divan Mediterranean Grill
- Please call (215) 278-2928 to make a reservation in advance.
- Please print and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required.