$60 for $100 worth of prix fixe Mediterranean Fare 40% off at Nikolas
Deal ended at 11:12 PM on 12/24/2012
Why You Should Go: No matter what type of cuisine you’re eating, everything’s always better with a side. Nikolas at Logan Inn dishes up a mouth-watering array of prix fixe Mediterranean options, and being housed in one of the five oldest inns in the United States, all plates are served with an enormous side dish of history.
What You Should Know: Choose from three different prix fixe menus (two four-course menus, one seven-course menu) stuffed with the finest Mediterranean fare available, focusing on seafood and meat like Kobe Strip Steak, Seared Octopus, Crab Strudel with Seared Scallops, and Filet Mignon. As anyone in Southern Europe would tell you, however, a Mediterranean meal isn’t simply about the food, which is why you’ll find a selection of over 150 vintage wines and over 80 Belgian beers to choose from. So soak in the history of the United States while enjoying the culinary creations of the Mediterranean at Nikolas.
- Please call (215) 862-2300 and mention your promotional code to make a reservation.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Choose from three prix fixe menus sure to blow away your taste buds.
- The award-winning Logan Inn was established by New Hope founder John Wells in 1722.
- Over 150 vintage wines and 80 Belgian beers are available for your drinking pleasure.
- Limit 1 voucher per person and buy 2 more as gifts.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Valid for dinner at Nikolas only.
- Not valid on holidays.
- Tax and gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Nikolas Restaurant at Logan Inn