$25 for $50 towards seafood specialties and all things crab 50% Off From DiNardo's Famous Crabs And Seafood
- Located in the heart of Old City, just a short walk from many historic landmarks.
- Fresh crabs are flown in daily from Gulf Coast waters and served "Hot and Dirty" Baltimore-style or sautéed garlic style.
- Seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices and the family’s secret sauce recipe.
Why You Should Go: There are famous crustaceans like Ariel's Sebastian, Spongebob's Mr. Krabs and Nemo's Jacques, and then there are famous crabs and seafood, courtesy of DiNardo's Famous Crabs & Seafood. Head to this spot in the heart of Old City to see why they earned their famous distinction.
Why You'll Love It: Nine-time Best of Philly winner for Best Seafood by AOL City Guide, DiNardo's is the place for a “shell-cracking, claw-sucking, crab-eating feast”. A Philly tradition for 35 years, this family-owned restaurant flies fresh crabs in daily from Gulf Coast waters and serves them up "Hot and Dirty" Baltimore-style or sautéed garlic style.
What You Should Try: Crabs are steamed daily in the kitchens before you throw on your bib and crack them at your table. Seasoned with DiNardo's famous blend of herbs and spices, they're served with the family’s closely guarded secret sauce recipe. Go with tradition and order a pound of Alaskan King Crab or break ranks to try Dinardo's Crab Soup, fried crab balls, jumbo lump crab cakes, or a fresh pasta, tender chicken dish and succulent steak.
- Buy as many as you'd like.
- Please present voucher at time of ordering.
- Limit 1 certificates per table per visit.
- Dine-in only; dinner only.
- Not valid on holidays or restaurant week.
- Not valid toward tax or gratuity; tipping on the full amount of the pre-discounted bill is appreciated.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one order; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used with other offers, promotions or all you can eat crab specials.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About DiNardo's Famous Crabs & Seafood