Save on art, photography and digital training classes Up to 57% off at Brooklyn Central
Why You Should Go: It’s not uncommon for college degrees to become outdated, but the rapid-fire pace at which technology has expanded over the last couple of decades has left many of us in the photo and digital arts disciplines feeling like we’re falling behind, even in our own fields of expertise. Whether you want to begin catching up with your favorite art, photography and digital subjects, or start from scratch and learn a new one, look no further than Brooklyn Central in Dumbo.
Choose from these educational offers:
$30 for a three-hour workshop (up to a $70 value)
$199 for an eight-week digital photo class (up to a $350 value)
$150 for a four-week digital training class ($299 value)
What You Should Know: Brooklyn Central is founded upon the idea of learning by doing, employing inspiring, motivational instructors to use a simple, hands-on approach that learners of all ages will appreciate. Three-hour workshops include photo stitching, book making, iPhoneography 101, night photography and others. Eight-week courses meet once a week for two hours and include Digital Photo I: The Basics, and Digital Photo II: Intermediate. Finally, choose from three Digital Training classes: Understanding Digital Workflow, Photoshop For Photographers, and Mastering Adobe Lightroom, all of which meet once a week for three hours. So put on your thinking cap and head to Brooklyn Central for an undeniably enlightening digital photography class.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 2 more as gifts.
- Booking required; subject to availability.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Brooklyn Central
- Please go to http://register.wearebkc.com/ and add your selected class(es) to your cart.
- Enter your voucher code at checkout in the box entitled "Apply Coupon," then hit "Update Cart," and proceed to checkout.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.