Save on regular season games from Crowd Seats Up to 51% off Brooklyn Nets Tickets
Deal ended at 4:11 AM on 11/13/2012
Why You Should Go: It’s been 55 years since Brooklyn last had a major professional sports team, but at long last the wait is finally over. A brand new stadium and a revamped roster have the Nets and their fans ready to compete for a division title and beyond, and Crowd Seats wants you to be there. Check out the Barclays Center for the first time and root on the new look Nets this November as they look to prove that home court advantage takes on a new meaning in Brooklyn.
Choose from these rim-rocking offers:
$40 for a ticket to the Nets-Timberwolves game on 11/5 ($75 value)
$42 for a ticket to the Nets-Magic game on 11/11 ($75 value)
$37 for a ticket to the Nets-Cavaliers game on 11/13 ($75 value)
What You Should Know: Crowd Seats is the website that finds tickets to all your favorite sporting events at a discount, so you don’t have to. Crowd Seats has been featured on Mashable, The Huffington Post, Fox Business and more for their innovative business model and ability to provide sports fans with affordable tickets. So head to Brooklyn and welcome the Nets home, courtesy of Crowd Seats.
- Please go to http://www.crowdseats.com/blog/redeem, enter your voucher code, and your tickets will be emailed to you.
- Buy up to 4 vouchers per person and 4 more as gifts.
- Tickets are valid for the specific package purchased and are only valid for that specific game.
- Seating is guaranteed to be side-by-side for all tickets purchased in the same transaction.
- Seats will be in one of the following sections: 205-211, 221-227.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
47% off One Ticket to the Nets-Timberwolves Game on 11/5
44% off One Ticket to the Nets-Magic Game on 11/11
51% off One Ticket to the Nets-Cavaliers Game on 11/13
Choose your deal:
47% off One Ticket to the Nets-Timberwolves Game on 11/5 (Value $75)
44% off One Ticket to the Nets-Magic Game on 11/11 (Value $75)
51% off One Ticket to the Nets-Cavaliers Game on 11/13 (Value $75)
The deal is over