Save on cupcake, pie and cake pop baking classes Up to 47% off at Rosemary's Kitchen
Why You Should Go: While ham, turkey and cranberry sauce may be considered to be main dishes in a holiday dinner, we all know what really makes the heads turn are the delicious home baked desserts. This year, take it up a notch by attending a baking workshop at Rosemary's Kitchen and you'll really impress your guests this holiday season.
What to Choose
- $40 for a cupcake baking class ($75 value)
- $41 for a cake pop making class ($75 value)
- $55 for a pie making class ($99 value)
What You Should Know: At Rosemary’s Cooking & Baking School, instructors provide supplies and impart baking fundamentals during a full schedule of dessert-making workshops. No matter your skill in the kitchen or rolling-pin-wielding skills, you'll learn something new (and satisfy that sweet tooth).
What You'll Make: Dive into the art of traditional cupcakes, crafting moist bases and three rich styles of frosting before taking home decorative treats in six-packs. Or choose to construct a homemade pie in apple, pumpkin or cherry. Alternatively, the cupcake-pop workshop fuses cupcakes and lollipops, lending cake the convenience of a stick. Bottom line: You'll satisfy everyone with your delightful desserts.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your sweetest friend.
- Valid only for class purchased.
- Must schedule your class; subject to availability.
- 48 hour cancellation policy applies or voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed with one class, not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Rosemary's Baking School
- Please call (347) 946-0734 and mention your promotional code to book your class.
- Print your voucher and present it at your first class.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.