Sewing and knitting classes for beginners Up to 46% off at Brooklyn Yarn Cafe
Why You Should Go: While you've been known to spin a good yarn, you don't actually know how to spin yarn into anything good. Correct that oversight with basic and beginner knitting and sewing classes at Brooklyn Yarn Cafe.
What to Choose:
- $27 for a Three-Hour Beginner’s Knitting Class ($50 value)
- $70 for a Basic Sewing Class ($129 value)
- $87 for a 5-Week Knitting Course ($159 value)
Why You'll Love It: You’ve always wanted to knit your own scarves or sew like your grandma did. And with these beginner classes, you’ll go from a novice knitter to a needle-and-thread genius in just a few stitches…plus you’ll have fun while learning the fundamentals.
What You’ll Learn: From knowing your way around a sewing machine to learn basic skills like cast on and the knit stitch, you’ll learn the basics in a hands-on environment. And if you’re really ready to master the needle, the 5-week course takes you from knit-and-purl to yarn-overs in just a few stitching sessions.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for a very-crafty friends.
- Option 1 valid for beginner's one time quickie sewing class only.
- Option 2 valid for 1-week beginners knitting or crochet class only.
- Option 3 valid for 5-week beginners knitting or crochet class only.
- For option 1, supplies are included.
- For options 2 & 3, supplies that are required and NOT included are: 2 balls of Super Chunky Weight Yarn, 1 Set of straight knitting needles, in the appropriate size for your yarn and gauge, Tapestry Needle for closing off your projects.
- When purchasing your yarn at the Brooklyn Yarn Café, you will get 20% off all your supplies - or bring your own.
- Must schedule your class in advance.
- 48-hour cancellation required or voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Classes available Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, check schedule here.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Brooklyn Yarn Cafe
- Please call (718) 366-6200 to schedule your class in advance.
- Print and present voucher on first day of class.
- A valid ID may be required.