$10 for a one-day ticket to NYC's premier java and tea festival ($20 value) Half off Tickets to the Coffee & Tea Festival NYC
Deal ended at 23:03:00 on 03/01/2013
Why You Should Go: Each morning, a strong cup of coffee or tea is about the only thing that gets you out of bed. Pay homage to your a.m. kickstart by exploring their origins and tasting their varieties at the Coffee & Tea Festival NYC on March 23-24.
Why You'll Love It: In one day, you'll sample coffee and tea from around the globe, some strong, some sweet, and some exceptional, while making your way through 25,000 sq. ft. of delicious beverages, snacks and wares. Further your knowledge by attending lectures on topics like coffee brewing methods and tea-infused cocktails.
What You Will Taste: Caffeine-crazies and tea-leaf lovers can browse over 60 exhibitors, including New York Gourmet Coffee, Honest Tea, Chai Diaries, Sweet and Sprinkled, Unique Coffee Roasters, Capital Teas, Trapper's Honey, and many others. Enjoy free samples, stock up on your favorite beverages, and arrive early for swag bags. Drink up!
- Please print and present voucher at event registration desk/will call.
- A valid ID may be required.
- Open to the public and professionals, the Coffee and Tea Festival was featured on the Food Network’s hit show Unwrapped.
- Sample coffees and teas from around the globe with over 60 exhibitors and special programs like "The Health Aspect of Tea and Coffee," "Coffee & Chocolate: A Tale of Two Beans," "Coffee: Seed to Cup," and more.
- Receive a free gift bag full of samples to take home.
- Limit 2 vouchers per person and buy 2 as gifts.
- Event held March 23 and March 24, 11am-5pm.
- Voucher valid for the date selected at purchase only.
- Full value of the voucher must be redeemed at one time; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.