$20 for $40 worth of organic brunch, lunch and dinner Half off at GustOrganics
Deal ended at 23:01:00 on 01/11/2013
Why You Should Go: Few people would argue against the merits of organic food, be it for a greener planet, a more successful local farming industry or, simply, a healthier self. But amongst carnivores and those less salad-inclined, the word “organic” can be a frightening one. Luckily the folks at GustOrganics have made it their business to change what we associate with organic food by becoming the first and only certified organic restaurant in New York and serving a mouth-watering array of meat, veggies, pasta and more.
What You Should Know: The world’s first certified restaurant using all organic ingredients, GustOrganics contains the first and only USDA certified organic bar on the planet, and is open 365 days a year for brunch, lunch and dinner. You’ll find much more than just soups and salads here (although they are pretty darn good), from Dulce de Leche Pancakes and the Sausage Frittata to Truffled Fondue and the BLT Baguette to the Mushroom Risotto and Filet Mignon. Just as organic does good, it should in turn taste good. Find that out for yourself at GustOrganics.
- Featured in various publications and television segments, GustOrganics is the first and only USDA certified organic bar in the world.
- GustOrganics and its bar are open 365 days a week for brunch, lunch and dinner.
- The first and only certified organic restaurant in New York, you’ll find everything from soups, salads and sandwiches to steak, pizza and pasta.
• Must be redeemed within six months of purchase.
• Deal must be redeemed with your iCityCerts card.
• Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
• iCityCerts card must be surrendered at point of redemption.
• Full value of the deal must be used in a single transaction.
• Limit one iCityCerts card per visit, per party.
• Limit four Deals per person; purchase as many as you like for gifts.
• Tax and gratuity not included. DailyCandy suggests tipping on the prediscount amount. It’s the nice thing to do.