All-day lift tickets during the 2013-2014 ski season 50% off at Jack Frost or Big Boulder Ski Area
Why You Should Go: Some people are excited for the start of the holiday season and all the eggnog, Christmas trees and caroling, but you know that the real season to look forward to is the one of powder-filled, slope-heavy skiing. Make sure you have some snow-filled adventures at Jack Frost Big Boulder, the premier ski slope in the Poconos.
Why You'll Love It: Thanks to a sophisticated snow-making system, both parks are guaranteed to have snow all season long, in spite of any way-too-warm-to-be-winter days. With its location right in the heart of Pennsylvania's Pocono Mountains, Jack Frost Big Boulder offers visually-stunning runs at both acclaimed snow parks that are separated by just 6 miles.
What You Should Know: Established in the 1940s, Boulder Park is a premiere snow park in the mid-Atlantic, boasting an array of beginner and mid-level trails and a snow-tubing park. Its sisterpark, Jack Frost, features more upper-level trails and steeper terrain for the more experienced skier and snowboarder.
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed until 12/09/13.
- Not valid for cash or resale.
- Blackout dates (holiday periods): Dec. 26, 2013-Jan. 1, 2014; 1/18/14-1/20/14; and 2/15/14-2/21/14.
- Must be redeemed at Guest Services.
- All sales final. No cash value.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one visit; no credit or cash back.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals, promotions or discounts.
About Jack Frost Big Boulder Ski Area