$600 for two Extra Mooga tickets and a private cooking lesson for two with chef Jeremy Spector of The Brindle Room A Very Special GoogaMooga Experience
- Play sous-chef to Jeremy Spector of The Brindle Room, and cook (and eat) their famous burger and trademark doughnuts.
- On May 19th & 20th, GoogaMooga takes over historic Prospect Park, turning it into a paradise for foodies all over the city.
- Two stages of music, with performances by The Roots, Daryl Hall & John Oates, Holy Ghost!, and more.
Why You Should Go: Whether you're a foodie, a gourmand, a gastronome, or a culinary hedonist, one thing is for certain: you know (and love) good food. You're in for a treat, because you can hobnob with culinary heavyweights like April Bloomfield and Ken Friedman, Marcus Samuelsson, Tom Colicchio, Daniel Boulud, Christina Tosi, and Eddie Huang at GoogaMooga, a two-day music-food festival in Prospect Park on April 19th and 20th. And since we want you to have your cake and eat it, too, we'll also include an exclusive private cooking lesson for two with chef Jeremy Spector of The Brindle Room.
Why You'll Love It: GoogaMooga is a foodies paradise, transforming Prospect Park into a culinary wonderland of epic proportions. Your taste buds will tingle, thanks to the approximately 72 food vendors (Luke's Lobster, Baohaus, M. Wells), 35 brewers (Brooklyn Brewery, Blue Moon, Anchor Brewing) and 30 winemakers (Bonny Doon Vineyard, The Red Hook Winery), plus 17 live music performances (The Roots, Daryl Hall & John Oates). Featuring culinary masterminds like Anthony Bourdain (No Reservations), Tom Colicchio (Top Chef), Garrett Oliver (Brooklyn Brewery) and more, GoogaMooga is an event celebrating life's greatest pleasures...good food, good drinks, and good music.
What "Extra" Means: As an Extra Mooga guest, the perks are almost never-ending. Along with a specially curated menu, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive food and drink tastings (and heaping plates of your favorite dishes), access to a special Main Stage viewing area, exclusive Extra Mooga entertainment and special performances (18 per day), themed parties in Extra Mooga venues throughout the day, a separate entrance for easy re-entry, a special Extra Mooga sack filled with goodies, and a one-year New York Magazine subscription. And unlike other GoogaMooga-ers, you'll get an exclusive cooking lesson for two and learn to make two of The Brindle Room's specialities; their doughnut and burger, voted best in the city by Time Out New York.
- Only 3 per customer total.
- Includes two VIP Extra Mooga tickets and a private cooking lesson for two with chef Jeremy Spector of The Brindle Room.
- Buyers may use their Extra Mooga tickets on the date of their choice; May 19th or May 20th.
- Call restaurant to schedule your cooking lesson for two.
- GoogaMooga festival takes place on May 19th and 20th.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with voucher code to be sent Extra Mooga tickets.
- Print your voucher and present it during your experience on May 19th or 20th.
- Call Brindle Room (212) 529-9702 to schedule your cooking lesson.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.