$37 for $75 worth of scrumptious cheese, charcuterie and decadent desserts 51% off at Bahr Ché
- Try rich dishes like Lobster and Black Truffle Mac’ and Cheese, Duck Degustation, Terrine Pheasant Herbette, Chocolate Chocolate Mousse and Apple Pie.
- We love the sharing plates like gourmet cheese boards, charcuterie plates and the variety of François Payard Gourmet Sandwiches.
- The unbeatable pair behind Bahr Ché is Richard Block, a James Beard award-winning designer and Fred Dexheimer, a Master Sommelier known all over town.
Why You Should Go: Some believe that true beauty exists in a pair of heels, some in the perfect touchdown, and some in truth itself (especially on Grecian urns), but you know that the very foundations of art and beauty can only be found in sips and bites of high culinary creations. See for yourself at Bahr Ché.
What You Should Taste: We suggest taking a nibble out of everything on this irrisistable menu, including the Beet Carpccio, Roasted Tiger Shrimp, Pate de Campagn and Vegetable Terrine. We also adore the cheese selections (Selle sur Cher, Scharfe Mazz, Valdeon) and Charcuterie (Felino, Hot Calabrese, Finocchiona) and of course, every dessert.
What You Should Know: The partnership of James Beard Award-Winning Architectural Designer Richard Block and Master Sommelier Fred Dexheimer (Gramercy Tavern, Jean Georges, BLT Restaurant Group) create a marriage of gourmet food and spectacular wine selections, in other words rich beauty.
- Must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase
- Valid for food and beverage purchases up to face value on certificate, in accordance with the law.
- Must redeem Deal with iCityCerts card.
- Full value of the Deal must be used in a single transaction.
- Must surrender iCityCerts card at redemption.
- Lost or stolen iCityCerts cards will not be reissued.
- Limit 4 Deals per person; multiples may be purchased as gifts. One iCityCerts Card per visit, per party.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Tax and gratuity not included.
About Bahr Che