Brick oven pizza-making classes for one or two people 50% off at AOA Bar & Grill
Why You Should Go: You're very close to your family, and consider your pup a best friend, but when it comes to true love, there's only one out there for you: pizza. Discover the foundations of making deliciously baked, topped and flavored pies with pizza-making classes at AOA Bar & Grill.
What to Choose:
- $40 for a brick oven pizza-making class for 1 ($80 value)
- $75 for a brick oven pizza-making class for 2 ($150 value)
Why You'll Love It: Channel your inner Batali by joining these weekend cooking classes (every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-1pm) to learn how to expertly craft brick oven pizzas, olive-rosemary foccacia bread, mini calzones, and more Italian-American treats. All classes take place inside the rustic main dining hall of AOA Bar & Grill, creating a comfy and fun environment for learning.
What You Should Know: For two hours, you'll learn the basics of proper thin-crust pizza craftsmanship. You'll be up to your ears in flour, as you knead and stretch dough in proper form, learn tricks for creating a crust with the perfect texture, and master the proper ratios of dough to sauce, sauce to cheese, and cheese to toppings. There will even be a final exam in the form of your baked pizza for sampling, grading, and even receiving awards.
- Buy 1 for yourself and 5 for pizza-pie-loving friends.
- Only valid for option purchased.
- Classes held every other Sat & Sun from 11am-1pm in the main dining hall.
- Classes include cooking and eating multiple dishes.
- Reservations are required. Please email to reserve your spot in class in advance; subject to availability.
- Must be redeemed during the duration of class offering.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About AOA Bar & Grill
- Please email email@example.com with your top 3 Saturdays and/or Sundays for class; subject to availability.
- Please print and present voucher on the day of class.
- A valid ID may be required.