$15 for 30-min virtual helicopter ride through New York City ($29 value) 48% off at NY SKYRIDE
Deal ended at 11:03 PM on 03/11/2013
Why You Should Go: There's so much to see in New York City, it's hard to find the time in your busy schedule to appreciate our city. Luckily, with NY SKYRIDE, you can see it all at once. Located at the historic Empire State Building, you’ll start the show already at one of NYC’s greatest sites.
What You Will Do: The 30-min tour is the only one of its kind in New York, boasting stunning views of nearly three dozen landmarks on an 18-foot high-definition screen. You’ll be one with the birds as your seats glide, slide, and bump along the ride throughout New York from top to bottom.
What You Should Know: This virtual tour simulator has been buzzed about by The New York Times, Daily News, and Rudy Guiliani among other sightseeing enthusiasts. Guided by the lively stylings of Mr. Kevin Bacon himself as narrator, just pick a chair in the 40-seater theater and take off (Queen and James Bond not included)
- Print your voucher and present it at NY SKYRIDE.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Two 40-seat, simulator theaters with 18 foot screens.
- Open 365 days a year from 8am to 10pm with adjusted hours on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
- Located at the famous Empire State Building.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Limit 1 voucher per ride per customer.
- NY SKYRIDE is located on the second floor of the Empire State Building.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction or substituted with other deals, including the Empire State Building Observatory.
About NY Skyline Inc