Expired Didn't Tip
$99 for a 5-pack of Fit 6 classes ($150 value) 34% off at Focus NYC
Deal did not reach minimum buyers needed
Why You Should Go: If you find yourself with no motivation to exercise or feel working out has become a chore in your busy schedule, then it is time for you to try an efficient and motivating workout that celebrity clients like Beyonce, Alicia Silverstone, and David Schwimmer have used in their training. Dig deep and find that motivation with five classes at Focus NYC's brand new Chelsea facility.
Why You'll Love It: Rings, ropes, kettlebells, and iPads. You'll use them all in a workout combining all the latest equipment, programming and technology. Fit6 mixes the intensity and customization of one-on-one personal training with the proven results of a small group. Six timed intervals move you from station-to-station as you go from warm-up to a variety of conditioning exercises and drills for a stronger, leaner body.
What You Should Know: The goal of Focus Integrated Fitness has been to bridge the gap between the work of doctors, physical therapists and nutritionists with the skills and knowledge of a qualified exercise specialist. This collaboration allows them to offer an unprecedented level of service with professionalism, consistency and distinction, all from their brand new, private state-of-the-art facility.
- Please visit www.focusnyc.com/offer to schedule your session.
- Print your voucher and present it upon arrival.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Interval training, targeted progressions, limited class size and a recession-proof price tag.
- Fit6 combines the intensity and customization of one-on-one personal training with the proven results of a small group.
- Buzzed about by Glamour, Shape, Marie Claire, Self, and many more.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 3 for your fitness minded friends.
- All sessions must be used within three months of activating first session.
- Voucher must be redeemed by one client; all sessions must be used by same person.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.