Save on 4-day or 7-day cruises, plus 5 day/4 night hotel stays at your choice of over 50 destinations throughout the US & Canada Ultimate Vacation Packages featuring Carnival Cruises
Why You Should Go: When people call a bearded lady a carnie, they mean she belongs on a carnival. When people call you a carnie, they mean that you are a boat-loving, island-hopping, water-traveling master fan of Carnival Cruises. And we understand. Pick a port and get on board with a 4-day or 7-day cruise.
What to Choose:
- $200 for a deposit on 4-night Carnival cruise for two plus 5 day/4 night hotel stay ($1500 value)
- $498 for a deposit on 7-night Carnival cruise for two plus 5 day/4 night hotel stay ($2800 value)
What You Will Get: On top of a four-day or seven-day luxury ride on a world-renowned Carnival Cruise, you and your lucky guest will also be treated to a four-night/five-day hotel stay in your choice of over 50 destinations throughout the US & Canada. Your cruise includes all-inclusive meals in the main dining room and Lido deck, 24-room service, and 24 hours of pizza and drinks, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, and water.
Where You Can Go: Once you book your trip and pay the additional balance ($598 for a 4-night cruise; $698 for a 7-night cruise), you’ll have your choice of trips. For a 4-night cruise, pick Bahamas sailing from Port Canaveral, FL, Western Caribbean sailing from Miami, FL, or Baja Mexico sailing from Long Beach, CA. For a 7-night cruise, choose Eastern or Western Caribbean sailing from Miami, FL, Southern Caribbean sailing from San Juan, PR, and Mexican Riviera sailing from Long Beach, CA.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for your friends.
- Vacation balance due at time of booking; $598 for 4-night cruise and 5-day/4 night hotel stay or $698 for 7-night cruise and 5-day/4-night hotel stay
- Each stateroom requires a separate voucher; 3rd and 4th guests in same stateroom at discounted pricing.
- Based upon availability and capacity-controlled.
- Pricing does not include govt. taxes, port and processing fees.
- Groups are welcome.
- You have 18 months to take your cruise and don’t have to set an exact sail date at purchase.
- After your cruise, you can chose your 5 day/4 night hotel stays from over 50 destinations throughout the USA and Canada.
- Must use hotel stay within one year of cruise; resort fees may apply.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other dealsThis vacation package is valid for two adults. The package includes (depending on your particular package) either a 7 night Carnival cruise to the Eastern, Western or Southern Caribbean or the Mexican Riviera sailing from the Port of Miami, San Juan, or Long Beach, OR a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas, Western Caribbean, or Baja Mexico sailing from the Port of Miami, Port Canaveral, or Long Beach, in interior (minimum 4A category) stateroom. Travel must occur within eighteen months of the date of package purchase and is subject to availability and the Firefly Travel date list. A minimum of 60 days advance notice is advised to process your reservation request. However last minute bookings may be accommodated based upon availability. Your package deposit is applied toward the total cost of your vacation package.
- The summer months of June, July and, August and December 19th through January 2nd are available at an additional cost starting at $199 per person plus port and processing fees.
- The total cost of the 7 night package is $1196.00 based upon $598.00 per person for the first two travelers plus port and processing fees. Port and processing fees start at only $149.00 per person and include all government taxes, port, non-commissionable, and resort fees. Firefly Travel never charges any booking fees. Your $498.00 deposit will be deducted from the package price. The balance of $698.00 plus the port and processing fees is not due until you book your vacation. The retail value of the package is $2800.00. Third and fourth guests in the same stateroom may be added to the booking based upon availability at $399.00 per person plus the port and processing fees.
- The total cost of the 4 night package is $798.00 based upon $399.00 per person for the first two travelers plus port and processing fees. Port and processing fees start at only $99.00 per person and include all government taxes port, non-commissionable, and resort fees. Firefly Travel never charges any booking or reservation fees. Your $200.00 deposit will be deducted from the package price. The retail value of the package is $1500.00. Third and fourth guests in the same stateroom may be added based upon availability at $199.00 per person plus the port and processing fees.
- Carnival reserves the right to reinstate the fuel supplement for all guests up to $9 per person per day if the NYMEX oil price exceeds $70 per barrel.
- Airfare: Airfare is not included. At your request, Firefly Travel Corp will secure roundtrip airfare at the lowest possible price at the time of booking.
- Travel arrangements must be made with Firefly Travel Corp. Travel must commence by the package expiration date. The vacation package and initial deposit is nonrefundable; however, it is extendable if you need more than eighteen months to travel and is transferable to anyone over the age of twenty-one.
- This offer does not include travel insurance, passport fees, gratuities, telephone calls, optional excursions, or any items of a personal or miscellaneous nature. All rates are quoted in US dollars, per guest, double occupancy, based upon minimum accommodations within the accommodation type.
- Do not leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation. All cruise arrangements are booked according to the availability of Firefly Travel Corp.
- This offer may not be combined with any other travel or cruise line promotions.
- Firefly Travel Corp. is not to be held responsible for any act of God and/or any other circumstances beyond its control that causes the vacation to become unavailable.
- Land vacations are fulfilled through third party affiliates. Customer is responsible for a refundable reservation fee, upgrades, taxes, incidentals, and activation fees. Firefly Travel Corp. is not responsible for any liability of the third party affiliates.
- Ship Registry: “Carnival ®”, “Carnival Cruise Lines®”, The Funnel Logo design, “The Fun Ships®”, the ship names, “Camp Carnival®”, and design and any other trademarks and service marks used by Carnival Cruise Line® are the property of Carnival Cruise Lines® based upon trademark registration and/or use in the United States and other countries throughout the world. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas and Panama. All other cruise lines’ logo designs, ship names, and any other trademarks and service marks used by the Cruise Lines are the property of the Cruise Line based upon trademark registration and/or use in the United States and other countries throughout the world.
- Firefly Travel Corp. is registered in the State of Florida as a Seller of Travel T154848.
About Marketing & Promotions International Inc
- Please call (877) 844-4971 or visit http://www.cruisefirefly.com/Reservation-Forms.asp to book your cruise in advance.
- You must pay the remaining balances at time of booking.
- A valid ID may be required.