$20 for two tickets to the Carolinas’ most terrifying haunted house ($40 value) Half off at The Campground Massacre
Deal ended at 23:10:59 on 10/21/2012
Why You Should Go: Many of our greatest fears come not from what we experience, but what we see. Through television and movies our fears become greater than what our imaginations could otherwise envision. The Campground Massacre in Fort Mill, SC is the frightening brainchild of a horror movie enthusiast intent on creating a live version for all to not just see, but experience.
What You Should Know: Open every weekend through Halloween, The Campground Massacre has been scaring Carolinians since 1994. Redone every year, you’ll have full access to both The Campground Massacre and Mina’s Mansion. Brave your way through both haunted attractions, never knowing what you’ll see or hear next, amidst actors, props and special effects. So don’t chicken out this Halloween season, face your fears, or create new ones, at The Campground Massacre.
- Print your voucher and present it at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- South Carolina’s capital of horror has been scaring innocent victims since 1994.
- You’ll have access to both The Campground Massacre and Mina’s Mansion.
- The Campground Massacre is just a 30-minute drive from Charlotte.
- Buy up to 2 vouchers per person and 1 more as a gift.
- Not recommended for children under 10 years old.
- The Campground Massacre is open every Friday and Saturday in October, plus 10/14, 10/21, 10/25, 10/28-31.
- The Campground Massacre is open from 7:30-10pm.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in 1 visit; may not be split for different nights.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.