$300 for a Table to a trivia night featuring live entertainment Exclusive Offer at "Light The Town Pink"
Deal ended at 06:09:00 on 09/23/2012
Why You Should Go: This all-inclusive fun-packed night offers you the best in entertainment in all of St. Louis. DJs on Fresh 102.5, KMOX, and Y98 have been excited about this event for weeks. Be a part of the experience and give back to your community; a win-win for all. When you’re looking for something fun to do on September 29th, the “Light the Town Pink” event will be the place to be.
Why This Event: How often do you get to see the best in entertainment while giving back to your community? Portions of the ticket purchase go to the Young Women’s Breast Cancer Program, which offers support and education programs for young women with breast cancer and young survivors. Being a part of this event is an experience like no other.
- Please print and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- 10 rounds of trivia fun hosted by your favorite radio DJs.
- Unlimited beer, soda, and water.
- A portion of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the Young Women’s Breast Cancer Program.
- Buy unlimited vouchers.
- Check-in begins at 6:00PM on September 29th at the KEMP Auto Museum in Chesterfield.
- Must be 21 or older to attend.
- Beverages are included.
- Tables seat 10 people.
- There are 10 rounds of trivia hosted by DJs from 102.5, KMOX, and Y98.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About CBS- St Louis