$600 for two Extra Mooga tickets, behind-the-scenes tour of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que with the owner, signed book, and lunch OR dinner for two at the restaurant An Exclusive GoogaMooga Experience
- On May 31, tour Dinosaur Bar-B-Que under the guidance of owner John Stage, who'll take you and your guest on a journey exploring the world of bbq and the history of this legendary restaurant.
- On May 19th & 20th, GoogaMooga takes over historic Prospect Park, turning it into a paradise for foodies all over the city.
- Two stages of music, with performances by The Roots, Daryl Hall & John Oates, Holy Ghost!, and more.
Why You Should Go: What's the greatest thing since sliced bread? Gathering any NYC chef, brewmaster or winemaker worth their salt (of the artisanal variety, of course) for a two day music-food festival (May 19th & 20th) featuring big names like April Bloomfield and Ken Friedman, Marcus Samuelsson, Tom Colicchio, Daniel Boulud, Christina Tosi, and, of course, Daryl Hall and John Oates. And since we want you to have your GoogaMooga cake and eat it, too, we got you an exclusive VIP experience for two including a special trip to the legendary Dinosaur Bar-B-Que on May 31st.
Why You'll Love It: GoogaMooga is a foodies paradise, transforming Prospect Park into a culinary wonderland on May 19th and 20th. Your taste buds will tingle, thanks to the approximately 72 food vendors (Luke's Lobster, Baohaus, M. Wells), 35 brewers (Brooklyn Brewery, Blue Moon, Anchor Brewing) and 30 winemakers (Bonny Doon Vineyard, The Red Hook Winery), plus 17 live music performances (The Roots, Daryl Hall & John Oates). Featuring culinary masterminds like Anthony Bourdain (No Reservations), Tom Colicchio (Top Chef), Garrett Oliver (Brooklyn Brewery) and more, GoogaMooga is an event celebrating life's greatest pleasures...good food, good drinks, and good music.
What "Extra" Means: As an Extra Mooga guest, the perks are almost never-ending. Along with a specially curated menu, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive food and drink tastings (and heaping plates of your favorite dishes), access to a special Main Stage viewing area, exclusive Extra Mooga entertainment and special performances (18 per day), themed parties in Extra Mooga venues throughout the day, a separate entrance for easy re-entry, a special Extra Mooga sack filled with goodies, and a one-year New York Magazine subscription. And unlike other GoogaMooga-ers, you'll get an exclusive tour of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que in Harlem, plus a signed book and a meal for two at this legendary spot for great bbq.
- Only 3 per customer total.
- Includes two VIP Extra Mooga tickets, behind-the-scenes tour of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que, a signed copy of Dinosaur Bar-B-Que: An American Roadhouse, and lunch OR dinner at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que on May 31.
- Buyers may use their Extra Mooga tickets on the date of their choice; May 19th or May 20th.
- Meal at Dinousaur Bar-B-Que: guests can order anything from the menu, totaling under $25 per person. Not valid toward alcohol.
- Dinosaur Bar-B-Que experience must take place on May 31st at either 12:30pm or 8pm.
- GoogaMooga festival takes place on May 19th and 20th.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
- Please email email@example.com with voucher code to be sent Extra Mooga tickets.
- Print your voucher and present it during your experience on May 19th or 20th.
- Call to schedule your tour at Dinosaur Bar-B-Que at either 12:30pm or 8pm on May 31.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.