$39 for one month of unlimited classes, plus a special discounted membership offer ($150 value) 74% off at Bikram Yoga Covina
Deal ended at 02:03:59 on 03/30/2012
Why You Should Go: Certain situations make you sweat, like meeting the in-laws for the first time or making the necessary apologies after getting out of control at a work happy hour. And while you barely made it out of those situations alive, at Bikram Yoga Covina, sweating it out will only make you feel full of life.
Why You'll Love It: There's something about getting your sweat on that makes you feel fit and healthy. And since this form of yoga has you sweating out toxins by moving through a series of 26 Hatha poses in a room heated to around 100 degrees Fahrenheit, you'll walk out feeling the burn in every muscle of your body.
How You'll Get Fit: For 90 heated minutes, you'll stretch every tendon, muscle, ligament, and joint in your body, for a truly deep workout in a short amount of time. Along with flushing out toxins, this workout builds core strength and muscle tone, boosts your mental clarity, increases flexibility and can limit the effects of aging.
- Please visit bikramlosangeles.com to view the class schedule in advance.
- Print your voucher and present it at your first class.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Each 90-minute class takes place in a room heated to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Move though 26 Hatha yoga poses and two breathing exercises to work every muscle and bring freshly oxygenated blood to your entire body.
- Just bring a large towel, plenty of water, a yoga mat and be prepared to sweat.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy unlimited for your friends.
- Valid for new students only or students who have not been to class in more than 6 months.
- Please bring a large towel, large water bottle, and a yoga mat; mats and towels are available to rent.
- Classes are subject to availability.
- View class schedule online at bikramlosangeles.com.
- Voucher does not expire.
- Also includes a discounted membership offer.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.