$25 for $50 worth of Italian-inspired cuisine 50% off at Roma Cafe
Deal ended at 23:05:00 on 05/10/2013
Why You Should Go: Aspiring authors are told to write what they know, so if the Sossi family were to pen a book, it would be all about classic Italian dishes. The family is the head of one of Detroit’s oldest restaurant establishments, Roma Cafe, whose food service dates back to the 1880’s.
What You Should Taste: Start with classic appetizers like Prosciutto with Melon, Fried Calamari and Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions alongside a Special Roma Tossed Salad. Main dishes include Homemade Paglia & Fieno, Filets of Fresh Lake Perch, Beef Tenderloin Scaloppine and Veal Parmigiana with Eggplant.
What You Should Know: Buzzed about in Hour Detroit and Metro Times for being the best that Detroit has to offer, this historical restaurant was first opened in 1890 and is now run by three generations of the Sossi family. Italian specialties and classic deliciousness is all they know.
- Please call (313) 831-5940 if you wish to make a reservation.
- Please print and present voucher to your server prior to ordering.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Roma Cafe is Detroit’s oldest restaurant, dating back to the 1880’s and now run by three generations of the Sossi family.
- We love classics like Fresh Mozzarella on Sliced Tomatoes, Fried Breaded Eggplant and Veal Scaloppine al Limone.
- Pasta dishes include Homemade Noodles with Meat Sauce and Mushrooms, Homemade Ravioli Genovese, Baked Canelloni and Seafood Pasta with Shrimp & Clams.
- Buy 2 for yourself and 2 for your foodie friends.
- Limit 1 voucher per table.
- Valid for dine-in only.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash or credit.
- Reservations are not required, but are accepted.
- Not valid on major holidays.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Roma Cafe