$25 for $50 toward tavern fare at a friendly sports bar 50% off at Lazy Lanigan's Publick House
Deal ended at 23:06:00 on 05/31/2013
Why You Should Go: Sometimes you feel like an elegant meal. But more often, you just feel too lazy to dress up and make a big production. When you just want to grab a burger at the bar while catching the game in a friendly pub-like environment, head to the aptly named Lazy Lanigan's Publick House.
Why You’ll Love It: A classic tavern where friends gather to watch Phillies, Eagles, 76ers, and Flyers games, Lazy Lanigan’s combines two of your greatest loves: great food and great beer. Along with local craft beers and international bottles, you’ll enjoy a heated patio, pool tables, a full bar, and TV’s.
What to Eat: Lazy Lanigan’s menu is full of classic pub grub that always hits the spot. Share a plate of wings (prepared five ways), pulled pork quesadillas, or peel & eat shrimp with a table of friends, or grab that burger you’ve been craving all week, building your own with toppings like bacon, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and bleu cheese.
- Please call (856) 245-7040 to make a reservation.
- Print and present voucher at restaurant when dining.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Burgers, sandwiches, soups, salads, and classic pub entrees, like Shepherd’s Pie, Guinness Beef Stew, and Fish n’ Chips.
- A spot to watch the Phillies, Eagles, 76ers, and Flyers.
- Rotating draft beers and international and domestic bottles.
- Only 1 per customer, but buy 1 for a friend.
- Not valid towards alcohol.
- Limit 1 voucher per table per visit.
- Dine-in only.
- Not valid until March 18, 2013.
- Reservations are recommended.
- Gratuity not included; please tip on the full value of the bill.
- Full value of each voucher must be redeemed in one visit; not valid for cash back or credit.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.
About Lazy Lanigan's Publick House