$12 for $24 worth of authentic Mexican cuisine 50% off at El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill
Deal ended at 23:12:00 on 12/21/2012
Why You Should Go: Newcomers to Boston often grumble and gripe about the lack of quality Mexican cuisine, but the city connoisseurs know better. Savor some delicious Mexican flavor at El Potro Mexican Bar & Grill.
What to Eat: Every table gets bottomless chips and fresh salsa. But don’t get too full because you don’t want to miss the appetizers. Start with the shredded chicken nachos or the crisp pupusas, lauded as best in town by The Boston Phoenix. Then, select authentic mains, like carne asada, chimichangas, and fish tacos. Finally, cap off your meal with homemade flan or tres leches.
What You Should Know: Step inside this family-run eatery in Union Square and you'll be greeted by colorful walls and chairs -- and a live mariachi band on weekends. Opened in 2006, owner Elias Interiano makes sure he is involved in all steps of running this restaurant in order to ensure every customer receives excellent customer service.
- Please call (617) 666-4200 and mention your promotional code to make reservation in advance.
- Print your voucher and present voucher at redemption.
- A valid ID may be required upon redemption.
- Complimentary bottomless chips and fresh salsa.
- Warm, welcoming atmosphere with excellent customer service.
- Participate in live Karaoke nights Thursday and Friday; or enjoy the live Mariachi band on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Only 2 per customer, but buy 5 for your foodie friends.
- Limit 1 per table per visit.
- Valid only for dine-in only.
- Excludes alcohol.
- Full value of the voucher must be used in one meal; no credit or cash back.
- Not valid toward tax or gratuity; please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other deals.